The Uttar Pradesh School Education Board releases the official UPTET information for Paper 1 and 2. No changes are created within the UPTET Paper 1 Syllabus Examination so far.
UPTET Paper 1 Syllabus 2019 Check Detail Now
The exam will be scheduled for 2019 in online (computer-based test) mode. The exam will/were conducted for the post of Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher in various school faculties of Utter Pradesh state.
Check UPTET Paper Pattern
Both the papers examine the capabilities of candidates to teach students of Primary and Upper Primary level. Download Free UPTET Previous Paper.
- UPTET Paper 1: The Questions from Child Development, Learning & Pedagogy, Language-1, Language-2, Maths and Environmental Studies are asked. Check Detail to Crack UPTET 2019
- UPTET Paper 2: Candidate has a choice within the fourth subject between Mathematics/Science and Social Studies. Check Best Books to Crack UPTET 2019
|Organizationed By||State Board|
|Name of Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Name of Paper||Paper 1 (Primary Level)|
|Mode Of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
Check UPTET Topic wise Paper 1 Syllabus 2019:-
The Syllabus for each of the papers in UPTET 2019 is more or less similar. However, the sections and their problem level vary as per the paper is chosen by candidates.
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Language 1st and 2nd
- Environment Studies
UPTET Paper 1 Syllabus 2019:-
- This paper focuses on the educational psychological teaching and learning related to 1st class to 5th class.
- Language papers merely take a look at the candidate for skills of instructions medium.
- The section on Mathematics and EVS evaluates a candidate on his facts, concepts, and understanding of the topic.
- Topics during this paper target understanding the characteristics and needs of diverse learners, interaction with learners and therefore the attributes and qualities of a decent assistant of learning.
- UPTET syllabus is based on the topics given in NCERT Books of 1st class to 5th class.
Syllabus of Child Development and Pedagogy:-
- Child Development: Concept of growth and development, Principles and dimensions of development.
- Factors affection development (especially in the context of family and school) and its relationship with learning.
- Role of Heredity and environment.
- Individual Differences: Meaning, types and factors Affection Individual differences Understanding individual differences on the basis of language, gender, community, caste & religion.
- Personality: Concept and types of personality, Factors responsible for shaping it. It’s measurement.
- Intelligence: Concept, Theories and its measurement, Multidimensional Intelligence.
- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes.
- Factors of Affection learning.
- Theories of learning and its implication.
- How Children learn and think.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- The teaching-learning process, Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation.
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation.
- Action Research.
- Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers)
- Constriction of Achievement Test.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Understanding diverse learners: Backward, Mentally retarded, gifted, creative, disadvantaged and deprived, specially-abled.
- Role of teacher in the adjustment.
- Adjustment: Concept and ways of adjustment.
Syllabus for Language Ist and Language 2nd:-
- Unseen Prose Passage. Linking Devices, Inferences, Subject-Verb Concord.
- Unseen Poem. Identification of Alliteration, Metaphor, Personification, Simile, Assonance, Rhyme.
- Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms.
- Literary Terms: Elegy, Sonnet, Short Story, Drama.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching.
- Challenges of Teaching English: Language Difficulties, Errors and Disorders.
- Methods of Evaluation.
- Remedial Teaching.
Syllabus for Mathematics:-
- Whole number.
- Place Value.
- Fundamental mathematical operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division; Indian Currency.
- Prime and composite number
- Prime factors.
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Simple interest.
- Plane and curved surfaces.
- Plane and solid geometrical figures.
- Prosperities of plane geometrical figures; pint, line, ray, line segment; Angle and their types.
- Length, Weight, Capacity, Time, measurement of area and their standard units and relation between them.
- Area and perimeter of plane surfaces of square and rectangular objects.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- Evaluation through formal and informal methods.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Error analysis and related aspects of learning and teaching.
- Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching.
Syllabus for Environmental Studies:-
- Public places and Institutions – Public places like school, hospital, post office, bus stand, railway station.
- Family Personal relationships, nuclear and joint families.
- Clothes and Habitats – Clothes for different seasons, maintenance of clothes at home, habitats of living beings, handloom and power loom, cleanliness of houses and neighboring areas, various types of houses, Different types of materials for building houses.
- Social abuses (child marriage, theft, dowry system, child labor) and it’s personal, social and economic bad effects.
- Addiction (smoking, intoxication) and it’s personal, social and economic bad effects.
- Wastage of electricity and water.
- Employment policies.
- General information about Panchayat, legislative assembly and parliament.
- Profession – Profession of your surroundings (stitching clothes, gardening, farming, animal rearing, vegetable vendor)
- Small and cottage industries
- Major industries of Utter Pradesh State.
- Need for consumer protection.
- Co-operative societies.
- Our Culture and Civilization – Fairs and festivals, National festivals
- Dresses, food-habits and art and craft of Utter Pradesh.
- Tourist places of Utter Pradesh.
- Great personalities of Utter Pradesh.
- Transport and Communication – Means of transport and communication.
- Rules for pedestrians and transport.
- Effects of means of communication on the life style.
- Personal Hygiene – External parts of our body and their cleanliness.
- General information about the internal parts of the body.
- Balance diet and its importance.
- Common diseases (gastroenteritis, amoebiosis, methemoglobin, anemia, fluorosis, malaria, dengue.) their causes and methods of prevention.
- Polio campaign.
- Living Beings: Levels of organisation of plants and animals, diversity of living organisms, state flower, state tree, state bird, state animal; knowledge of reserve forest and wildlife (national parks, sanctuaries, tiger reserve, world heritage), conservation of species of plants and animals, knowledge of Kharif and Rabi crops.
- Matter and Energy – Common properties of substances (color, solubility, state, ductility) various types of fuels.
- Applications of energy in daily life, common properties of light, sources of light.
- Types of energy and transformation of one into another form.
- Basic knowledge of air, water, forest, wetlands and deserts; different kind of pollution, renewable and non-renewable resources of energy in Utter Pradesh and the concept of their conservation; climate and weather; water cycle.
- Concept and scope of Environment Studies.
- The significance of Environment Studies, Integrated Environment Studies.
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education learning Principles.
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science.
- Approaches of presenting concepts Activities
- Experimentation/Practical Work Discussion.
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation.
- Teaching material/Aids.
- Problems of Teaching.
Best Books for UPTET Paper 1:-
|English Language Books|
|Solved Paper Set||Arihant||Click Here||Click Here|
|Hindi Language Books|
|Complete Guide||Anil Kumar Tewatiya||Click Here||Click Here|
|Practice Paper Set||Wiley||Click Here||Click Here|
|Complete Guide||Agrawal||Click Here|
|Paper 2 syllabus||Click Here|
|Apply New Vacancy 2019||Click Here|
|Previous Years Papers||Click Here|
|Check Result||Click Here|
Something Important For You:-
You can bookmark our website by using “Control + D” and through our website “allsarkarijob.com” you can see all the important dates & details regarding Utter Pradesh TET Exams 2019. Dear candidates! For latest or new upcoming exams Results or any other details, keep visiting our website, you may also Subscribe Free Email Alerts to Get Latest Jobs notifications. For Any Query Write a Comment Below in comment Box…………..
Other Notification You May Like:-