Latest:- HTET TGT syllabus and exam Pattern:- Check Haryana TET TGT Syllabus pattern 2019 available Here additionally check Haryana TET TGT exam date here on our web-portal. Candidates have applied already for the post HTET TGT in BSEH. Many candidates wish to urge chosen for this post and that they plan to select in the government jobs. A lot of aspirants has filled up the form.
HTET TGT syllabus 2019 Level 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern (New)
Candidates who were applied for HTET Trained Graduate Teacher Post. they will check the syllabus details on our web-portal. currently that several candidates were/will apply for this post, there as large competition among them. The qualifying method consists of a written examination.
The written examination is extremely essential and high marks can make increase the possibility of ultimate choice for the posts. Currently, Candidates are thirstily for looking forward to the program so they will begin making ready for the communications and also the excellent news for the candidates is that Haryana Board has released the Syllabus for the exam.
See Also Previous Papers based Question Paper => Click Here
The post contains all the HTET TGT syllabus details pertaining to the written communication to be conducted for the Trained Graduate Teacher Post in HBSE. Candidates, who are confused and want to understand the exam syllabus what exactly will facilitate them and what all to study, our team will refer you to the posted syllabus clarity for the exams.
|Name of Organization||BSEH|
|Examination Name||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Name of Levels||
As Per Official New Notification HTET TGT Syllabus 2019
HTET Paper – 2 Syllabus
1. Child Development and Pedagogy Syllabus Topics:
Child Development (Elementary School Child)
- Concept of development and its relationship with learning
- Influence of Heredity & Environment
- Principles of the development of children
- Socialization processes: Children & Social World (Teacher, Peers, Parents)
- Concepts of child-centered and progressive education
- Kohlberg, Piaget & Vygotsky: critical & constructs perspectives
- Gender as a social construct
- Multi-Dimensional Intelligence
- Critical perspective of the construct of Intelligence
- Language & Thought
- The distinction between appraisal for learning, School-Based appraisal and appraisal of learning
- Specific differences in learners, understanding differences based on the diversification of language, religion, gender, community, caste etc.
- Questions formulating for examining readiness levels of learners, critical thinking in the classroom, for enhancing learning and assessing learner achievement.
- C.C.E: perspective and practice
Inclusive education & children’s Special Needs
- Addressing to the children’s Talent, Creativity, and Specially abled Learners
- Addressing to the children’s necessity with learning impairment & difficulties
- Addressing children from the diverse backgrounds including deprived & disadvantaged
Learning and Pedagogy
- Cognition & Emotions
- Motivation and learning
- Factors contributing to learning- personal & environmental
- Learning on Social Context.
- Understanding childrens ‘errors’ as significant steps
- In children Learning on alternative conceptions
- Basic processes of learning & teaching
- learning of children’s strategies
- learning as a social activity
- How children think and learn
- How and why children ‘fail’ to achieve success in performance in school
- Child as a problem solver and scientific investigator learning process.
See Also Previous Years Paper => Click Here
2. Both Languages -:
Reading unseen two passages-
- One poem with questions on comprehension.
- One with prose or drama, grammar, inference and verbal ability (Prose passage may be narrative, literary, discursive or scientific)
Pedagogy of Language Development
- Language Skills.
- Challenges in the language of teaching in the various classroom; disorders, errors & language.
- Remedial Teaching.
- Evaluating language proficiency & comprehension: listening, reading, speaking & writing.
- Learning and acquisition.
- Teaching-learning materials: multi-media materials, Textbook, multilingual resource of the classroom.
- Critical view on the grammar roles in learning a language in the communication of ideas verbally.
- Role of listening & speaking; function of language & how children use it as a tool and in written form.
- Principles of Language Teaching.
3. Specific Subject -:
- Planet: Earth in the solar system
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Geography as a science & as a social study
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human
Social and Political Life
- Local Government
- Unpacking Gender
- Making a Living
- The Judiciary
- Parliamentary Government
- Understanding Media
- State Government
- The Constitution Democracy
- Social Justice and the Marginalized
- Class Room Processes, activities and discourse.
- Problems of teaching Social Science/Social Studies
- Concept & Nature of Social Science/Social Studies.
- Developing Critical thinking.
- Inquiry/Empirical Evidence
- Projects Work.
- Sources – Trained Graduate & secondary
- The First Cities
- Early States
- Culture and Science
- When, Where and How
- Contacts with Distant Lands
- The First Empire
- Political Developments
- The First Farmers and Herders
- New Ideas
- The Earliest Societies
- Sultans of Delhi
- New Kings and Kingdoms
- Rural Life and Society
- The Establishment of Company Power
- The Nationalist Movement
- Social Change
- India After Independence Creation of an Empire
- Women and reform
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies
- Challenging the Caste System
- Regional Cultures
- The Revolt of 1857-58
- Cleaning food
- Components of food
- Sources of food
- Change of matter
- Structure of Atom
- Materials of daily use
- Natural Phenomena
- Natural Resources
- The World of the Living microorganism, diseases & organisms
- Metals & Nonmetals
- Moving Things People and Ideas
- Food; production & management
- The Universe
- Work & Energy
- Effect of growth of population & human activities on the environment
- Sources of energy
- Electric current and circuits
- Magnets & magnetism
- Environmental concerns; regional & national
- Natural Science/Aims & objectives
- Approaches/Integrated Approach
- Remedial Teaching
- Understanding & Appreciating Science
- Text Material/Aids
- Nature & Structure of Sciences
- Evaluation- cognitive/psychomotor/affective
- Problems Observation/Experiment/Discovery(Method of Science)
- Knowing our Numbers
- Whole Numbers
- Exponents; surds, squares, cube, square root, cube root
- Negative Numbers and Integers
- Number System
- Playing with Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Symmetry: (reflection)
- Constructions (using Straight edge Scale, protractor, compasses)
- Data handling, statistics
- Introduction to Algebra; Algebraic identities, polynomials
- Understanding Elementary Shapes (2-D and 3-D)
- Mensuration:- Cone, cylinder, circle, sphere, triangles
- Geometry Basic geometrical ideas (2-D)
- Remedial Teaching
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum
- Problems of Teaching
- Community Mathematics
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking
- Language of Mathematics
|To Apply HTET Online||Click Here|
|Check Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|HTET PRT Syllabus||Click Here|
|HTET PGT Syllabus||Click Here|
|Previous Years Papers||Click Here|
|HTET Admit Card||Click Here|
Something Important For You-:
- Bookmark the website “allSARKARIjob.com” using Control + D.
- Dear candidate, For Upcoming HTET notification, keep visiting our website
- For Latest Jobs notifications Subscribe Free Email Alerts.
- Write a comment for any Query in comment Box………..
Other Notification You May Like:-